Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everyone!

I am a new member here but I have been browsing for some time before becoming a member.

I am a general contractor located in North Missouri. I own a general construction company with my dad. I grew up around construction but didn't take much of an interest in it until the past few years. My dad had pretty well decided to go out of retirement and get back in the industry so I decided to take the opportunity to team up with him and build a reputable business.

We offer a diverse range of services but we mostly do residential remodeling and roofing.

I look forward to becoming a contributing member of the site.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Welcome to the madhouse! I dont know how you are getting any roofing done down there. It seems every time i look at the weather, you guys are getting hammered down there

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the madhouse! I dont know how you are getting any roofing done down there. It seems every time i look at the weather, you guys are getting hammered down there

Thanks! The weather in Missouri has been insane this year. We have had quite a few tornadoes and just last night a major hail storm moved through. I haven't had a chance to get out and assess the damage with it being Mother's Day today but I have seen three roofing companies drive by so I am thinking some roofs got tore up. Missouri has to be one of the worst states for weather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts