Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

101 - 115 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Corpus Pest Control Services

iPest is the premier local pest control company in Corpus Christi, Texas. iPest goes the extra mile with the most effective, cutting-edge pest control treatment on the market. Whether it be Insect Control, Nuisance Bird or Nuisance Wildlife Control it will be the least toxic, most friendly to other wildlife, the environment as well as the safest for you family and pets. ((If I don’t know how to do something and ensure effectiveness I will tell you this before the service starts. If there are better options I will tell you about them)).
Ipest has been trusted to help remove unwanted pests from home and property throughout the Panhandle of Texas and is now in Corpus Christi. Our insect control is both highly effective and safe for you and your family. Ipest adheres to high standards in treatment and results. Results that wouldn’t score above 100% in an audit are failing for us.
There is no Pest Control issue in Corpus Christi or South Texas too big or too small for iPest

https://www.corpuspestcontrol.com

·
Registered
1 Posts
New Member to Contractor Talk! - 4 Square Roofing

Hey Guys!,
My name is James Hamilton and I own 4 Square Roofing, a local Gallatin, TN roofing company that services all of Middle-TN specializing in the Greater Nashville Areas roofing restoration needs. Learn more about 4 Square Roofing by checking us out online at https://4squareroofing.org

Attachments

·
Registered
Tile/stone installer/artist
3 Posts
Just signed in. Hello all. My name is Robert.
Artist turned stone man and tile pays the bills.
Learned from an old school marble guy and currently using dry pack/ CBB/ kerdi combo for showers. Fairly up to date on setting specs (got my TCNA bible). Will likely be trying to do the CTI test soon, hopefully. [email protected]
Licensed and Insured in Florida.
Always looking to learn, network and grow as an artist and Installer. Happy new year all!

101 - 115 of 115 Posts