·
Registered
0 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts

Afternoon all.

I just joined the site, Been in plumbing since 1977, Illinois licensed, EPA CCDI licensed. Plumbing & Inspecting since 1985. Put my tools up about 10 years ago to be in the office full time. Currently do inspections (all trades), plan reviews, complaints, Ordinance development, code adoptions. I am also current Vice President of the Code Enforcement Officials of Southern Illinois an ICC sanctioned chapter (C.E.O.S.I.)

I hope to keep abreast of information and help if I can. Dang sideways pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,810 Posts
Afternoon all.

I just joined the site, Been in plumbing since 1977, Illinois licensed, EPA CCDI licensed. Plumbing & Inspecting since 1985. Put my tools up about 10 years ago to be in the office full time. Currently do inspections (all trades), plan reviews, complaints, Ordinance development, code adoptions. I am also current Vice President of the Code Enforcement Officials of Southern Illinois an ICC sanctioned chapter (C.E.O.S.I.)

I hope to keep abreast of information and help if I can. Dang sideways pictures.
Welcome to CT

·
Registered
Custom
12,727 Posts
Afternoon all.

Welcome... :thumbsup:

Attachments

81 - 100 of 115 Posts