Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think it is time to run a new thread for member pictures, because so many have been lost due to time from the old threads. No rules, but be polite. Nothing wrong with sharing pictures of our familes and friends in the trade.

Just to start, me and the future of the company, the grandsons from a few years ago. (quickest picture I could find). ;)

Edit, I found a two from a few days ago showing the old man can still do it. Doing what, I am not sure, but I am doing it. :laughing:

Attachments

·
Safety Third
Red Seal Carpenter
880 Posts
Okay, I'll bite and post, again. I've posted these before, but here is me in the Cancun airport this spring, one of few pictures of me not being a goof. And then there is me with the date I brought down on vacation for my friend's wedding. Oh and here is one at Rise Against this summer.

Attachments

·
Drywall Slave
9,441 Posts
Now I am thinking that we should start a thread of pictures but only pictures of the girl friends.

Ooh la la.

Andy.
Here's my girl friend from 22 years ago ..Now my whif .

Trust me...They don't look like that forever!! And DAMN I miss that dog!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Good with wood
57 Posts
blacktop said:
No. The dog died !!:blink:
If you were to lock her and your dog in the trunk of a car all day your dog would still be happy to see you! My dogs are always happy to see me... Not always the case with the wife lol.

Reactions: Joasis

·
Registered
1 Posts
New To this all

Hi My Name is Toyz an i am new to all this message boarding do not have any pics to post but i think i can find one or to from phone later. Right now i am at work an on the company laptop so i do not have any pics here. But its nice to meet you all

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
TxElectrician said:
Enjoying some time at Custer State Park this past summer.
That Gracie Creek?

1 - 20 of 115 Posts