Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I am the owner of Land Tech Montana, Inc, based in Bozeman, MT. We specialize in remote construction projects, including trails, bridges, general excavation, concrete work and explosives blasting. We have specialized equipment for use in remote or difficult access work sites. We frequently use helicopters for access and transport of materials to job sites, and can mobilize anywhere on very short notice. We are available to work all over the country, and are preparing to launch a South American branch soon.
I look forward to sharing info and experience here on the site. It looks like there are some very knowledgeable folks and some very good information floating around.

ZC

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Hi everyone. I am the owner of Land Tech Montana, Inc, based in Bozeman, MT. We specialize in remote construction projects, including trails, bridges, general excavation, concrete work and explosives blasting. We have specialized equipment for use in remote or difficult access work sites. We frequently use helicopters for access and transport of materials to job sites, and can mobilize anywhere on very short notice. We are available to work all over the country, and are preparing to launch a South American branch soon.
I look forward to sharing info and experience here on the site. It looks like there are some very knowledgeable folks and some very good information floating around.

ZC
Flying in choppers and blowing stuff up in South America :w00t: Sounds like my Army days.
You hiring?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Here you go...

Here is the address to pics of some of the projects we have done over the past few years:
landtechmontana.smugmug.com
You may have to Google it, as I am unable to post URLs as a Noobie to the site.
It is nowhere near complete, but will give a general idea of what we do. We have completed a pile of tough, technical projects over the last 2 years that I haven't had a chance to add to our portfolio. Our field season just ended, and I will be updating our portfolio soon and hope to really establish an online presence this winter. I'm not sure how to post pics directly to the site yet (I'm pretty computer-illiterate). When I get sorted I'll update my profile here. Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Wow. I'm impressed.:thumbsup:
So.....How much do you charge to move mountains? :whistling

BTW welcome to the site.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks

Thanks for the compliment. Rates are always case by case, mountain by mountain. Fun factor can reduce expenses, though! ;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hello and welcome to Contractor Talk!

My name is Erickson. What you do as a living sounds exciting and and passionate. I'm a small time sub contractor located in Bozeman also. Work is slow at the moment and im looking for anything that pays. If you have any work or know of any one that is busy please let me know. Any information is appreciated. Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts