Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Master Sellutionist
5 Posts
Just joined the group and look forward to learning from and sharing with the members. We are an in-home contractor services business deveopment consultancy, sales training and coaching firm. I joined since I am confident we can help by answering members sales and marketing questions.

While we have an HVAC, IAQ, Electrical and Plumbing foucs, our knowledge base applies to all in-home selling for all trades and services. We are located in the Philadelphia area, but serve the entire nation.

Please feel to contact me directly with any specific questions.

All the best!

Drew

·
Certified Remodeler
3,207 Posts
Welcome.

How many construction consultant are there? They seem to be poping out of the wood work. Who the heck is hiring them all to keep them in business?
Thats it, I'm going into consulting too! No one wants to listen to a carpenter anyway.
Silvertree Consulting Services/ If we don't have the answer, its because you asked a dumb question.:jester:

·
Registered
7,183 Posts
Are you here to share your experiences or to seek clients for your business?

Leave the links and contact information out to play it safe. This crowd likes to feast on consultant carcass.

Ed

·
Certified Remodeler
3,207 Posts

Leave the links and contact information out to play it safe. This crowd likes to feast on consultant carcass.

Ed
Naw, we just take a bite here and there:whistling

·
It's all about the Avatar
1,814 Posts

Ed
Yep...ditto...:whistling
I can not believe someone would try to deceive us that way....I feel dirty and violated.;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts