Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm David Carpenter west suburbs of Chicago. I was fortunate enough to have a loving father to start me out when I was a child to teach me how to build and construct houses. I take pride in my work and thank The Lord for the blessing to be able to do this occupation today's economy

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TNTSERVICES said:
What burb?
Well Id be central Illinois I guess, I'm lil south west from you. Starve rock area. I'm originally from near northwestern university area and I'm so used to saying it

·
Super Moderator
11,945 Posts
You're a couple hundred miles south of where a violin becomes referred to as a fiddle.:laughing:

Welcome to CT.

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Well Id be central Illinois I guess, I'm lil south west from you. Starve rock area. I'm originally from near northwestern university area and I'm so used to saying it
We visited Starved Rock State Park once, a long time ago. Just about all I remember is that it was too hot.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
CarpenterSFO said:
We visited Starved Rock State Park once, a long time ago. Just about all I remember is that it was too hot.
I love the hot summers, I like framing in that weather. The park is nice around this time of year or on mild days,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts