Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
I've been using this site consistently for 6 months now. It has been a fantastic resource for product selection, business strategy, and entertainment. With winter setting in, and working hours a bit less, I'm ready to spend more time here and join the discussion.
I am a general contractor in Portland and Bend Oregon. I started out in historic home restoration and custom windows in Portland Oregon. I later moved on to whole house renovation, and i've been independent since 2003. Lately the joke around the house is, "I specialize in whatever pays the bills". Last month I was the finish carpenter on a home, while simultaneously building a pole barn...coping saw to chainsaw....
I'm a well rounded carpenter, here to better my business and learn from professionals who are in the trade by choice, not default. I love my craft and take it very seriously.
My hobbies are work, carpentry, thinking about work, woodworking, building thing not related to work, bicycling, homebrewing, all things beer, and culinary pursuits.
Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts