Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Mud. I am a deck builder. I also do pergolas, and a fence every now and again. I would say 80% of my decks are Azek, 10% Genovations, 5% Cedar, and finally 5% treated. I have been lurking on this site for well over a year and finally decided to join you guys. It's a great forum and it's nice to get so much varied input on questions. It's good to be here.

·
I own stock in FotoMat!
12,701 Posts
Mebbe it's time for another Cornpatch Conference!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Located in the Quad Cities, Eastern Iowa/Western Illinois. I am a Hawkeyes fan till the day I die. Hawks are gonna have to clear room for another Cy-Hawk trophy up on the shelf come September ;)

·
Love me some Concrete
1,834 Posts
Located in the Quad Cities, Eastern Iowa/Western Illinois. I am a Hawkeyes fan till the day I die. Hawks are gonna have to clear room for another Cy-Hawk trophy up on the shelf come September ;)
Careful, you know to never count out the Clones! Welcome to the Forums

·
Registered
273 Posts
When I attended Iowa (over forty years ago ,,, thirty-nine since graduation) we used the following cheer for our beloved Hawkeye football team:

Give 'em hell, Iowa
Give 'em hell, Iowa
Oh hell ... Give 'em Iowa

1 - 16 of 16 Posts