Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did this by hand since technology is not my friend. It looks terrrible if you blow it up. But what do you think, if it was professionally done? Bottom image (river, somebody elses) was something I tried to incorporate and gave up on. So ignore that.

Attachments

·
Project Manager
2,642 Posts
Is the company name Stone River Designs or Construction?

I like the bottom one (Stone River Construction). Very simple, but I think that is why I like it.

·
Particulate Filter
4,430 Posts
I don't like the new logo. If you're stone river design - it should be a well designed logo incorporating stones and ... rivers. The logo is absolutely critical if you're calling yourself a design company. There are websites out there where you can have ten different graphic designers make a logo for you for like $300.00.

·
Banned
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Is the company name Stone River Designs or Construction?

I like the bottom one (Stone River Construction). Very simple, but I think that is why I like it.
Bottom one is someone elses design I was trying to integrate (steal) into logo. I wanted Stone River Builders but OK state wouldnt give it to us.

·
Banned
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I don't like the new logo. If you're stone river design - it should be a well designed logo incorporating stones and ... rivers. The logo is absolutely critical if you're calling yourself a design company. There are websites out there where you can have ten different graphic designers make a logo for you for like $300.00.
I was looking for something simple and not color oriented. And we're not designing stone rivers :no:.

·
Non-conformist
1,581 Posts
There are websites out there where you can have ten different graphic designers make a logo for you for like $300.00.
Yep, and they make sure to keep those designers good and hungry so they come out fighting as soon as you throw a piece of meat (logo design job) into the cage. And the calibre of designers is amazing. Just imagine if I set up a site where I sold any room in a house painted for $99 and had all the painters here fight over the jobs I could give them (after taking my own cut of course).

·
Sawdust Sweeper
690 Posts

Your buddy probably got his concept from Microsoft Publisher... This is the "logo" they put on documents when you have no logo.

I like the Stone River logo at the bottom alot better

Attachments

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Whatever happened to 'Green Country ____'?

I liked that better than 'rock river' :laughing: j/k

1 - 20 of 21 Posts