Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all - Just found this site and really like it. I spent last night reading thread after thread and was glad to see I'm not alone with all the crap going on in our industry. I also like to see what's happening all over the country, so I think I'm going to be a regular around here.

Anyways, I was actually looking for a forum board for New Jersey contractors. Anyone know of any good and popular discussion sites? Much appreciated.

And if you don't know of any, still feel free to respond with bikini pics (bacon optional)!

·
KemoSabe
14,233 Posts
Hey all - Just found this site and really like it. I spent last night reading thread after thread and was glad to see I'm not alone with all the crap going on in our industry. I also like to see what's happening all over the country, so I think I'm going to be a regular around here.

Anyways, I was actually looking for a forum board for New Jersey contractors. Anyone know of any good and popular discussion sites? Much appreciated.

And if you don't know of any, still feel free to respond with bikini pics (bacon optional)!
Welcome to the site. What area of NJ do you service?:thumbsup:

·
Service & Repairs
4,001 Posts
Hey what's up man? Need an electrician?

Sorry don't know of any Jersey only contractor forums.

You'll like this one though.

Definitely fill in your profile and don't ever post "How Much" threads.

·
Curmudgeon
11,706 Posts
There are surely enough of you here,
you could start a Jersey chat night.

If you could find a referee/sitter. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Whats up all?! Thanks for the welcome. Been busy today, but talking shop is always good.... Good to see some Jersey on this board!

·
KemoSabe
14,233 Posts
YOU SIR are NOT right!:eek: My lawyers will be in touch to discuss reperations for LONG TERM retinal damage!

I had help typing this!!!!!!
I just dumped bleach in my eyes, feeling better now.:blink:

Reactions: nEighter
1 - 20 of 27 Posts