Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

New Jersey Forums?

4533 Views 26 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  Tom R
Hey all - Just found this site and really like it. I spent last night reading thread after thread and was glad to see I'm not alone with all the crap going on in our industry. I also like to see what's happening all over the country, so I think I'm going to be a regular around here.

Anyways, I was actually looking for a forum board for New Jersey contractors. Anyone know of any good and popular discussion sites? Much appreciated.

And if you don't know of any, still feel free to respond with bikini pics (bacon optional)!
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Welcome to the site. What area of NJ do you service?:thumbsup:
Hey all - Just found this site and really like it. I spent last night reading thread after thread and was glad to see I'm not alone with all the crap going on in our industry. I also like to see what's happening all over the country, so I think I'm going to be a regular around here.

Anyways, I was actually looking for a forum board for New Jersey contractors. Anyone know of any good and popular discussion sites? Much appreciated.

And if you don't know of any, still feel free to respond with bikini pics (bacon optional)!
Thanks. Central Jersey. I'll go anywhere for good work, but central is my focus.
Welcome to the site. What area of NJ do you service?:thumbsup:
add your location in your profile. There's plenty of us here at contractor talk from NJ.
Hey what's up man? Need an electrician?

Sorry don't know of any Jersey only contractor forums.

You'll like this one though.

Definitely fill in your profile and don't ever post "How Much" threads.
Reactions: jtpro
Welcome aboard from a fellow NJer.

Sorry no bikini pics from me
There are surely enough of you here,
you could start a Jersey chat night.

If you could find a referee/sitter. :rolleyes:
Whats up all?! Thanks for the welcome. Been busy today, but talking shop is always good.... Good to see some Jersey on this board!
Hell yeah!!

Btw, avoid the turnpike south from exit 9 on this afternoon, big problems, I just got back from E Brunswick.
:laughing::shifty: Welcome from the "better" part on NJ ROFLOL
I miss Jersey........:bangin: I plotted a return for 6 of the 8 years I lived here.
:eek:I think I am going blind. Thanks:mad:

I didnt realize anyone made bikinis that big. What did they make it from? A tarp.
Reactions: nEighter
YOU SIR are NOT right!:eek: My lawyers will be in touch to discuss reperations for LONG TERM retinal damage!

I had help typing this!!!!!!
<
|
|
| Its always like that in the late afternoon. the truck lanes merge.
|
|
| and manbearpig, put your location in your profile
^<-----------------------------------------------
Hell yeah!!

Btw, avoid the turnpike south from exit 9 on this afternoon, big problems, I just got back from E Brunswick.
They had one but it had to be shut down. it was stinking up the internet.:laughing:

Welcome aboard.
Sorry don't know of any Jersey only contractor forums.
I just dumped bleach in my eyes, feeling better now.:blink:
YOU SIR are NOT right!:eek: My lawyers will be in touch to discuss reperations for LONG TERM retinal damage!

I had help typing this!!!!!!
That ain't bacon son, that's the whole hog.:shutup:
ManBearPig...great reference.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.