1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Structural Engineer
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Carpenter needed for Tues. Tommorow

Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-07-13, 5:11PM EDT

I need an experienced deck and stair builder for a small porck I am doing. I need a someone who can frame and make stairs ( correctly ).
10 years min exp. Do not call if you are a biz. If you are a carpenter looking for a days pay maybe more depending on skills and personality. email me with hourly pay rate and experience. I would like a professional referance. Please no drinkers or druggies. If you do not answer the questions do not expect a reply. I expect perfection and speed. This is a 6x12+ porch framed like a deck w/ two sets of stairs one three foot one five ft. wide. Decking will not be here untill Friday. Could be another day if we get along. I own a high end remodeling biz. for thirty years. NO B.S.ers please. This is not even a full day job. It should be completed in about five hours.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Compensation: depends on qualifications and requirements
PostingID: 1268173166

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
57,013 Posts
5 hours huh? Unless this is a 3 step staircase I would doubt it. Is it just the stairs or is the railing system expected to be built in that timeframe also?

·
Sawdust Sweeper
690 Posts
Speed and perfection... From my experience you'll get one or the other, not both...

·
Sawdust Sweeper
690 Posts

I own a high end remodeling biz. for thirty years.

Maybe he is a paper contractor- he "owns" the company but doesn't have a clue how to do the actual work...

Reactions: dkillianjr

·
Registered
184 Posts
There's no way that craiglister was in the business. He would know better than to suggest it would only take a few hours. I think it's a homeowner trying to make sure someone isn't going to take advantage of them and trying to get decent labor.

·
Registered
685 Posts
I expect perfection and speed.

You can have it right, or you can have it now, not both!

I guess he could just have a couple guys from the high end business he owns come out on the week end and do it..................

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
57,013 Posts
I guess he could just have a couple guys from the high end business he owns come out on the week end and do it..................
Funny how he didn't think of that himself. Open mouth - insert foot :laughing:

·
Service & Repairs
4,001 Posts

Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-07-13, 5:11PM EDT

I need an experienced deck and stair builder for a small porck I am doing. I need a someone who can frame and make stairs ( correctly ).
10 years min exp. Do not call if you are a biz. If you are a carpenter looking for a days pay maybe more depending on skills and personality. email me with hourly pay rate and experience. I would like a professional referance. Please no drinkers or druggies. If you do not answer the questions do not expect a reply. I expect perfection and speed. This is a 6x12+ porch framed like a deck w/ two sets of stairs one three foot one five ft. wide. Decking will not be here untill Friday. Could be another day if we get along. I own a high end remodeling biz. for thirty years. NO B.S.ers please. This is not even a full day job. It should be completed in about five hours.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Compensation: depends on qualifications and requirements
PostingID: 1268173166

LOL!
:notworthy:laughing::laughing::notworthy

·
solar guy
1,917 Posts
Maybe he is a paper contractor- he "owns" the company but doesn't have a clue how to do the actual work...
no a HO f that beotch wants everything for nothing playing the "if you do good there will be more game" I hope he dies and rots in hell
sorry a little too much to drink tonight makes me vociferious

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.