Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friends G*dfather and I were talking about doing my gutters. We'll be doing them together and he really is a good guy. We both agreed that I should shell out the cash for at least the leaf guards. He uses a diamond cutout type without the mesh. He did say there is something new as well. He describes the product as something that is installed inside the gutter before we hang them, and it is used in tandem with the traditional leaf guard. The system actually is to combat the small debris that still manages to get inside the gutter. Supposedly the water flow with the inner system creates a little bit of pressure that breaks up the debris even more so as to prevent more clogs. He says that it is only available to contractors who custom make gutters with the company's machine. He is only charging me a couple of bucks to take off the day and help me, and I will do somewhat the same with helping him with what I do. Does anyone know what he's talking about, his English is only OK and my hearing isnt so good, (what a pair I know!) and I feel bad continuously asking again and again to describe what it is. LOL So if anyone has an idea please let me know. Hes charging me cost on the guards and the insert thing if I decide on getting it. Just want to know if its worth it or not, or just overkill. Hope to hear from you soon, Grandeson

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Thanks for posting on ContractorTalk.com. The Moderators of this forum would prefer if you post Do It Yourself related topics on our sister site www.DIYChatroom.com

ContractorTalk.com is designed for professional contractor's to discuss issues and topics related to the construction and remodeling industries. Many of our professional contractors are also members at DIYChatroom.com and are looking forward to assist you with your needs.

Please take a moment to post your question at www.DIYChatroom.com If your not already a member of DIYChatroom.com you can sign up for a free account by going to http://www.diychatroom.com/register.php/

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. This thread has been closed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.