Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
Im a contractor in Littleton Colorado trying to keep busy in Dec. HaHa!! Started out working for a company in 98' doing foundations, mainly comercial and the occasional custom. Worked up the ranks from laborer to foreman five years later. That is when I opened my own company (ARP2 Construction). Got out of concrete and started finishing basements, small bathrooms ect. Now my business is remodles, kitchens, bathrooms, you guys know, whatever the customer can dream up. Im getting into cabinet building, thanks to my interior trim partner. Hope to contribute to the site and always enjoy reading all the posts.

·
House Painting Denver
221 Posts
Hey ARP2,
Welcome to Contractor Talk. It's good to have another construction company from Denver here. Let's keep in touch and see if we can't send some business each other's way.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Denver Painting,

I will put you in my list of contacts. Hows business for you right now?

·
Registered
Design/Build Remodeling
6,590 Posts
Hello All,
Im a contractor in Littleton Colorado trying to keep busy in Dec. HaHa!! Started out working for a company in 98' doing foundations, mainly comercial and the occasional custom. Worked up the ranks from laborer to foreman five years later. That is when I opened my own company (ARP2 Construction). Got out of concrete and started finishing basements, small bathrooms ect. Now my business is remodles, kitchens, bathrooms, you guys know, whatever the customer can dream up. Im getting into cabinet building, thanks to my interior trim partner. Hope to contribute to the site and always enjoy reading all the posts.

Welcome ARP2:thumbsup:

Glad to see another Colorado remodeler here getting smart. :clap: I'll assume your just nervous - first post and all - but let's show-em that we here in Colorado spell "remodel" correctly! :whistling

Just a little fun at you expense - grow thick skin - and you'll be ok here! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the spell check. :wallbash: Nice first, impression huh. Think I'll slow down a bit and download "spell check". :thumbup:

·
Registered
Design/Build Remodeling
6,590 Posts
Thanks for the spell check. :wallbash: Nice first, impression huh. Think I'll slow down a bit and download "spell check". :thumbup:
Tomorrow no one will remember - except for everyone here!:thumbsup:

All threads automatically disappear after 1000 years. :laughing:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts