Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, my name is Corb. I'm from Ontario where I buy income properties in disrepair, fix 'em up, and then maintain them. I've been at it almost a decade and had a degree of success at eight properties so far (knock wood).

I know my way well enough around the trades but don't pretend to be an expert. Definitely wouldn't call myself a DIY rookie though.

Totally understand if my qualifications don't fix, but definitely enjoy construction & renovation, doing things right, dealing with other tradespeople, and building on my knowledge.

Cheers

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Welcome to ContractorTalk. It's getting to be that you can't swing a dead cat around here without hitting some contractor from Ontario. What the heck's going on up there?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ha!

More snow this year than last year, that's for sure. But that's how it ought to be. If it's going to be winter, let there be skiing, sledding, and pond hockey.

Two years ago we had a week in February where it was 27 Celsius outside. (That's 86 Fahrenheit). "Normal" temp would be -15C (5 Fahr). Was able to paint exterior window frames in shorts.

Cheers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts