Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, A friend of mine told me to check out this website, and I was very pleased with the amount of information, and contractors here on this site, I own a home services company here in sugar land, Texas, We do Pressure Washing, Carpet Cleaning, Painting, and Home Repairs.


I also have a great deal of knowledge in advertising and sales, And would like to contribute when a question arises.

Have good one, looking forward to speaking with you all.

John
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
523 Posts
Hey John, welcome.They use to say 86% of the people in Sugar Land prefer sex in the shower. The other 14% said they've never been to prison. Sugar Land has changed quite a bit from when it was an isolated prison town.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey John, welcome.They use to say 86% of the people in Sugar Land prefer sex in the shower. The other 14% said they've never been to prison. Sugar Land has changed quite a bit from when it was an isolated prison town.
Lol, Yeah it really has come along way, it really is such a nice place to live now. Great for a service company as well, Everyone here hires other people to do their work

Hey there brother. I'm down the road from you in Austin. Welcome and let me know if I can help you with anything.
Awesome man, I go to Austin a lot for my commercial accounts, I just stained and painted the Logan's Road House up there.
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top