Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. Have been reading posts on this site for a while. Thought I better sign up and contribute once and awhile.
My name is Andrew and I am a licensed contractor here in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. My company is Montego Homes and Renovations and I also sub contract for a few companies.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan is an extremely busy city in the construction field, with almost an unlimited amount of work and jobs available in this province right now.
That's about it for now
Great site

Andrew

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Hello everyone. Have been reading posts on this site for a while. Thought I better sign up and contribute once and awhile.
My name is Andrew and I am a licensed contractor here in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. My company is Montego Homes and Renovations and I also sub contract for a few companies.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan is an extremely busy city in the construction field, with almost an unlimited amount of work and jobs available in this province right now.
That's about it for now
Great site

Andrew
Welcome to the site, do you do many wood foundations?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.