Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I just found the site this AM searching the web. I started poking around and saw a lot of familiar users from over at HEF! Forums are great, there is always so much good info, I can see contractor talk is no exception, tons of great info here!!!

·
Head Grunt
3,270 Posts
Welcome, i recognize you from HEF. Your from Keene area right? Beautiful country up there, i love driving through there. I was up in Indian Lake/Blue Mountain lake the other day and it spitting snow :rolleyes: , that time of year i guess.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Welcome, i recognize you from HEF. Your from Keene area right? Beautiful country up there, i love driving through there. I was up in Indian Lake/Blue Mountain lake the other day and it spitting snow :rolleyes: , that time of year i guess.

Yup im from Keene! It snowed hard on our job the other day, didnt stick at that elevation, but higher up was all white!!

David C, my sister in law lives in clayton, I love it up there, always enjoy it when we go to visit! HEF= Heavy Equipment Forums, its another online bulletin board like this one.

JF, my Father lived in Hammondsport when he was a little boy, my Grandpa work at a vineyard or something, it looks like a nice little town!!

·
DavidC
2,550 Posts
I didn't meant to advertise another forum, I expected to see the photo and am not sure what I did wrong. Actually there was 2 pics, so I guess I really screwed it up. I'll try putting them in my photo gallery here and see if I can bring them out that way.

Good Luck
Dave

·
Registered
838 Posts
Welcome aboard from Warrensburg -Home of the World's Largest Garage Sale which is going on right now- Big turnout this year- parked way outside of Town-Me I live outside & have my own sale & did Well Today.

I am somewhat familiar with Keene as I was born & brought up in the Mineville/ Port Henry Area- Hunted & fished alot up there !! Big Buck area but no such luck for me!
Very Nice Area ! Nice to have you here !

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Welcome aboard from Warrensburg -Home of the World's Largest Garage Sale which is going on right now- Big turnout this year- parked way outside of Town-Me I live outside & have my own sale & did Well Today.

I am somewhat familiar with Keene as I was born & brought up in the Mineville/ Port Henry Area- Hunted & fished alot up there !! Big Buck area but no such luck for me!
Very Nice Area ! Nice to have you here !
I went through Mineville/Port Henry area the other day, had to move a doizer back from Crown Point! Thanks for the warm welcome!

·
Head Grunt
3,270 Posts
Ahhhh, Crown Point huh. I did some wandering around the water holes over there as well as Ticonderoga. You gotta watch them boys over there, they love to fight and they sure aint fair about it. I made sure i was with some of the Schroon Lakers when was about quenching my thirst. Even us country boys are considered outsiders over there.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts