Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! We are located in Burleson Texas, serving the Dallas/Fort Worth area for the past 27 years. Mobile Showroom and coming soon to our website: "try-it-before-buy-it software. Call us today with your garage door repairs, tune-ups and carriage-style wood-grain steel doors. 817-295-0216. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ct

No spamming. Just trying to find out what contactors struggle with concerning garage door installations and repairs. thought I might get more insight into what we could do for someone.
Would you have any suggestions for me? any advise would be appreciated. Thank you, Patti
Question: Is there a way to filter to Ft.Worth/Dallas contractors within this forum?

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
No spamming. Just trying to find out what contactors struggle with concerning garage door installations and repairs. thought I might get more insight into what we could do for someone.
Would you have any suggestions for me? any advise would be appreciated. Thank you, Patti
Question: Is there a way to filter to Ft.Worth/Dallas contractors within this forum?
Spend some time contributing answers to other folks questions, ask your questions. No, not a way to filter to locations that I know of. I know you said you're not spamming, but if you start pushing your products and services too hard you'll get stopped.

A little bit may be OK if you identify yourself as a vendor - that's probably somewhere in your profile setup. I'm not sure about that, though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts