Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
water re-locater
7,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stumbled on this site the other day and wish i found it many years ago. Contractor in Ny burbs installing gutters for entire life (family business was my summer camp). Dont know it all always looking for differing opinions and advice. I'll sell the big job but will also cut up old gutter if i have to. Look forward to discussing something im into with like minded people.

·
master hacker of wood
2,487 Posts
I can make it there in 15 minutes on my bike I do it every weds bike night lol so I not only was born there I can live there too oh wait I did live there ,

Naw I'm good with where I am lol

·
master hacker of wood
2,487 Posts
That's just a finger lake, hell if drive a mile away I can take a pic of a lake you can't see the other side and if you could it would be another country !!
I do however live right across one of the best salmon streams around lol nope I don't fish in it I kayak in it when it's raging!!
I know it's got salmon in it because once I had to go thru about 50 guys lined up on the banks, there was no way I was stopping, so I yelled never seen so many guys reeling in line as fast as they did!!

·
stacker of sticks
8,502 Posts
FRAME2FINISH said:
That's just a finger lake, hell if drive a mile away I can take a pic of a lake you can't see the other side and if you could it would be another country !! I do however live right across one of the best salmon streams around lol nope I don't fish in it I kayak in it when it's raging!! I know it's got salmon in it because once I had to go thru about 50 guys lined up on the banks, there was no way I was stopping, so I yelled never seen so many guys reeling in line as fast as they did!!
We usually spend a weekend at Lake Ontario every year. I'm more talking about the views. And I'm like 200' above water level taking that picture. And that's the baby finger lake :laughing: I've swam across it

1 - 16 of 16 Posts