Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

How many VISITORS on your website per day?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow contractors. My Name is Eddie and decided to join since I have been picking up tips and tricks from here for the past 6 years as I moved from a worker to a owner. I essentially joined because I like the marketing section so much. I find that that is a whole new trade in itself, since my newspaper ads seem to be a waste of money nowadays. Much of last years work came from the internet and I hope to master website marketing. Hate the hours but it produces.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How's the weather down there? .5 degrees warmer? Like your website. The keyword designer knew what they were doing.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tons of garbage coming in for calls the past week. I usually take one or two at the beginning of the year. Waiting for weather for a roof but that usually causes the tidal wave of roofs and I hate them. No commercial except for mall kiosks this year. Hows the rest doing? Just trying to guage. There is a lot of economists saying this year is going to be a commercial mortgage collapse. 10 times worse than the past 18 months.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts