Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Alright guys as we all know times have been a little slow. I got bored and decided to create a free website where you can list your business. You can write information about your company, post pictures of your jobs, have users leave feedback and rate you etc.

THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM, FORUM OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

I hope that it will be a way for customers to find good people in their area, and also a way for people to rate contractors work, if its good then they can comment on your work and rate you etc.

I managed to import about 100k construction business from across the US. Search for your business first, if its there you can claim it and edit it; i its not you can create a page for your company.

This website is free to use, but it was not free for me to create; I spent a lot of my time putting this thing together and I pay for the hosting, etc. Please don't abuse it. My hope is that if enough people register and put useful info about their businesses on there, it will rank high in Google, and provide some business for all of us. I am running out of options, barely bidding any jobs - lets hope this can direct some customers our way.

The website is (not allowed due to posting rules)

http://www.hardhatpages.com/
Check it out and give me some feed back. There are not a ton of categories on there yet, I had to combine a bunch of them to save space and simplify things, chances are your business is on there. If you want a different category or something like that email me and I will add it, ([email protected])

Good luck and please let me know what you think, and if the site is working properly! Lets get some business folks!

AND PS - to all of you nay Sayers - i ripped that tile out, 1100sqft by hand, then hit it with a floor sander, took me two 12 hour days, tile guys came and said it was as good as any they had seen. Cheers!

- Space ship builder for kids !LOL!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
wondered when you'd get around to spamming. See Nathan if you'd like to advertise here.

More infractions will lead to a permanent ban.

Mac

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.