Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, I thought I would add an off topic (non trade) forum to allow people to talk about whatever is on their mind.
This is also a good place to discuss current news and events.

Rules:
#1 - KEEP IT CLEAN
#2 – NO ADVERTISING OR SPAMMING

Thanks,
-Nathan

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
I like this idea, it may help other posts from splintering. Meet me at the playground mentality.
I'll kick it off.
[SIZE=7]Hillary in '08[/SIZE]
Please don't take THIS seriously.

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Just trying to be funny!

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Teetorbilt said:
Hillary in '08
Speaking of cold, nasty looking, bottom feeders that smell like fish...
Any of you eat oysters regulaly? Where do you think the best come from?
I'm going to a local "oyster riot" in a couple of weeks where numerous kinds of oysters are served in conjunction with the consumption of mass quantities of adult beverages. I want to know which varieties (of oysters not booze) make the best slurpin'.

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
The ones that I like best are bluepoints. I have yet to find them here but they are about all that you find in Europe. They like that ice cold water and don't get very big but they sure are tasty.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Today I was bitten by an odd beetle/spider type insect, and my arm when numb for a few hours. It got me thinking if you were bitten by something posionous and didn't know what bit you, getting anti-venom would be difficult would it not, it could fatal. Quite a random comment but it looks like this is about that.

·
Flooring Guru
2,794 Posts
I saw a spider in my greenhouse the other day that had a Gold stomach.

What's with that!?!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Beware the Brown Recluse spider.

Geez, it's no fun acting out in a forum where your allowed to.

:evil:

·
Flooring Guru
2,794 Posts
I can't wait for Spiderman 3 to come out.

I have always been a big fan.

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
We have these little spiders that we call 'funnel spiders' because that is what their webs look like. They are black, about an inch around and extremely fast. The last one bit me on the little finger and numbed my arm nearly to the shoulder, no pain at all. Tissue damage was about the same as a zit. I find it amazing what such a small creature can do.

·
Flooring Guru
2,794 Posts
Spiders really freak me out.
Even the names freak me out

Brown recluse
Funnel spider

they need to name some tame spiders Rainbow spiders...then it doesn't seem so bad.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts