Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Remodeler
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have started a new forum for property owners. To discuss the ins and outs of rental property ownership, maintenance etc. If your interested please stop by. You guys might ad some needed info in the futre.
The forums are brand new and empty. I will attempt to keep it as a professional forum. Open to sugesstions.
Thanks.
http://www.minichillosconstruction.com/phpBB/

·
Remodeler
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was wodering if it would be considered SPAM. If Nate wants to remove it I understand. It is off topic anyway :)

·
Electrical Contractor
2,411 Posts
Yeah, I'd have to agree with Pro Wall. In fact I wouln't even consider it spam.
Spam is when someone registers (or not), makes one or several posts with the same BS, and leaves.
The ones I hate are the deceptive spams.
"Hey, have you guys heard about this great new product? Does anyone have any information on it?"

Meanwhile the friken' product's web site is the moron's homepage.

I also think and agree MinConst is well established enough to justify letting it stay.

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
I was involved in it, too much hassle. Might be an interesting topic here, Lord knows that I could contribute, 4 yrs. of Hell.

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Maintenance issues are fine on a landlords forum but legal issues vary so much from state to state that i generally don't even read them. If someone says "illegal" on something regarding building codes they might mean non-complying. "Illegal" in landlord-tenant relations can put you before a judge or maybe behind bars is some states. I found a really cool L-T attorney here in Colorado Springs @$30/ 1/2 hr. RT.<P>

" Too old to die young "

1 - 11 of 11 Posts