Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the Construction Carry-All (CCA). This attachment can either be put on the front or back of your truck, skidsteer loader, tractor, etc... Any skidsteer or 3-point hitch attachment can be put on the CCA. The applications of this attachment are only limited by your imagination. There is no out of the ordinary wear and tear on the truck and the CCA is licensed as a trailer, so you can drive down the street with it on the front of your truck. Let me know what you think of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
looks like something a DIYer would be interested in. Too strung out and not manueverable. A good bobcat opertator will eat it alive. Paul didn't say what the price is???

·
Registered
2 Posts
:whistling :whistling M..I..C......K..E..Y....:whistling :whistling M..O..U..S..E..:whistling Mickey Mouse :oops:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry. That was not meant to tick off the manufacturer of the unit but I cannot imagine that being a practical item for any professional situation. It does look like a DYI project that just kept going.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I know that this is an old thread but!!! Obviously someone had way too much time on their hands and way too many benjamins in their pocket burnin holes. :eek: I could not imagine any "real" contractor wanting to screw around with a POS like this. You would need a 50 acre field to have enough room to manouver this thing around. I could see walmart selling lots more of these than your local contractor supply ever could! :no: :laughing: :no:

Bob

·
Registered
125 Posts
I wonder if they offer a 100% warrenty on the drive train on the vehicle you are using with it. i guarantee that transmission in that chevy has been replaced several times. dumb invention to me they propably wouldnt sell one

·
Registered
301 Posts
That has to be THE most impracticle contraption I've ever laid my eyes on!!! Why???? Some guy trying to make a buck for his crack habit came up with that one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts