Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Goin' Down in Flames....
Highwayman
8,026 Posts
WHO IS THIS SICK MUD MASTER?!?!?

Thank God he's back, anyway...

There were a handful of really good commercial guys when I first got on here.

MudMaster, Griz, ElementBuilders, couple others I can’t remember. Always liked reading about the commercial super end of things.

Done a few commercial jobs myself now, but nothing as big as those guys.

FishinDude is a super knowledgeable commercial guy as well. BattleBorn was great, but he didn’t hang around long.

Maybe got fired after his sub spilled all that purple primer all over the fresh concrete. 😳🤣👍

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
If you want to do hack work, think about being a used car salesman
He was asking about why he can't hire hacks as his subs. Insurance and such are very inconvenient.
I have no interest in clowning around with a bunch of has been, half wit, out of work contractors playing grab ass, I missed you, kissy face on what’s supposed to be a professional forum. my guys are solid, have GL, WC, have businesses licensed w the city and would likely work tight circles around most of you, especially since many you spend half your day replying to these threads on your iPhone 7’s. I got the answers I was looking for and I’m making my adjustments. Queencarpenter1 and Ed Kookigan, good luck getting picked up in the parking lot at Home Depot tomorrow morning xo

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
I have no interest in clowning around with a bunch of has been, half wit, out of work contractors playing grab ass, I missed you, kissy face on what’s supposed to be a professional forum. my guys are solid, have GL, WC, have businesses licensed w the city and would likely work tight circles around most of you, especially since many you spend half your day replying to these threads on your iPhone 7’s. I got the answers I was looking for and I’m making my adjustments. Queencarpenter1 and Ed Kookigan, good luck getting picked up in the parking lot at Home Depot tomorrow morning xo
Funny how the thin skinned.....nevermind.

·
Relentless
Space Mining
4,134 Posts
I sit and drink Pennyroyal Teaaaaaaa

Reactions: Platesurfer

·
Commercial Contractor
Commercial Contracting
2,038 Posts
Well this escalated quickly. Maybe I should have stayed away. 5 posts in and I’m already running people off the site.

Still…don’t hire unlicensed contractors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Goin' Down in Flames....
Highwayman
8,026 Posts
Gotta take a break from grabbing Mud Masters ass real quick and ask, how the heck did he change his user name to “nevermind” as well? 😳

I thought only an Admin could change a username?

·
Relentless
Space Mining
4,134 Posts
He was a CT auditor. Secret shopper.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts