Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Focusing on solutions.
Hardwood floors/custom cabinets
5,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted in another thread about my 1945 delta unisaw giving me trouble. Yesterday, I pulled the trigger on a new cabinet saw from Grizzly. Figgured it would be delivered sometime late next week. Boy was I wrong. Gonna be here freight truck Monday. I've scheduled to start a new project 45 miles from the shop on Monday with no option of pushing it back a day. I'm :clap: & :furious: at the same time.:w00t:

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
I've had those people bend over backwards to help with the smallest problem.

It looks like they treat every customer just as nicely.

By the way--they have a great machine shop,too.

I hope you like the saw as much as I like mine.--MIKE--

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
I have the 10" left tilt with the 7 foot rails--Model #g1023rlx

I added a 4' wide outfeed table--The huge rails make ripping plywood panels very easy and safe.

I've never slowed up the 3 horse motor--Nice machine--set up was not bad--instructions were easy to follow.

I have had great customer service,hope that helped.--MIKE---

·
Focusing on solutions.
Hardwood floors/custom cabinets
5,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What model saw did you end up getting? I was thinking of getting one but not sure what model to go with.
I ended up going with the same saw as mikewoods. Long rails. I suspect I'll be pulling my unifence off of my delta though & putting it on the new saw. I also added the outfeed roller system. It folds down when not needed.

Mike, your input in my other thread was part of the feedback I used to go ahead & pull the trigger.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts