Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st let me say, I'm not some home shopping network junky.

But I have been looking at this Little Giant Ladder System. Wonder if any one has heard of it or used one themselves?

They have a fiberglass 22' unit, rated for 375 lbs, at a reasonable price. Werner also has their own version, appears to be the same design, but considerably less in cost.

Any opinions on this product?

·
Registered
386 Posts
I saw this ladder advertised on cable TV myself, it did look great. Last month we went to the JLC Live convention here in So. Cal. and they had a booth giving demonstrations on the "Little Giant" aluminum frame. Ad price was about $395.00
Honestly, if I needed to buy a ladder this would be "The One" to buy since it is the "Most" ladder for the money. I think in most construction uses it would be almost indestructable. There is even some kind of warranty with it ! At this point in time I already have multiple ladders and wont be in the market for one in the near future. But if I were...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thx Spec..
I was looking at the same one, but in the fiberglass 1AA. About a 100.00 more..
But when I see it in action, it seems to be a good investment.

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
It's my understanding the little giant is easier to use than the werner. The werner has clicking tabs that lock it in place that the joints. The little giants locks are easier to use.

This is second hand knowledge passed along to me in a discussion I had elsewhere.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thx Grumpy...
I think I will have to break down and buy one....
If it turns out to be a great product, Ill let everyone know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts