Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i have just joined this site in a hope that someone out there maybe able to shed some light on a digger that i have bought.
i have looked through google and cant find a sausage on it:sad:??????
the digger i have bought is a hitachi ue30 (its an old one)
there are a few things that need sorting out on it to get it up to working order again, but cant source any parts because i do not know where to start looking.
things that i can see that are wrong with it
1. the rear sprocket is just turning but the track does not go round(think its worn)
2. again i think the tracks are also worn
3. wont start without easy start!!!!! removed injectors and lines and its only squirting through 2 if the injectors when turning over.
thats just the start of it! it needs a bit of tlc and i think it will be a good machine. all the hydraulics work fine and it can lift its own weight which im told is a good thing!!
If anyone out there knows anything about these machines or has a workshop manual:thumbup: or where to source parts (cheaply) i will be forever in your debt because i do not know where to turn now. thankyou for your time hope to speak to one of you soon!!!! scott

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
a machine with that many issues...you'll be in your part supplier's debt...cut your losses and run, buy something you can put to work instead of it putting you to work.
i was thinking that would be the 1st answer i think your right thanks for the advice. i bought it from a farmer that lives opposite my mother for £500 so not lost to much.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts