Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Mickey
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched all of the posts on CT and haven't found what I'm looking for so I'm just going to ask. I have Chief Architect Home Designer Pro version 9. Really wanted X2 but budget wouldn't allow it. Anyway, 9 does what I want to as far as the design part but it's lacking in the rendering area. I have downloaded Kerkythea and some other renderers but they don't allow importing DXF files which is what HD 9 exports. I have searched the web for a file converter that would work but can't find what I need. Do I just need to accept that I won't be able to render my drawings with anything other than HD or is there something I'm missing?

·
Eater of sins.
Doer of...things...stuff...
5,269 Posts
Try Accutrans, this will convert most any file you have to just about whatever you need.

It is very inexpensive too, just download it, see if you like it and that it will do what you need then if you like it you can pay...or whatever.

Here is the link:

http://www.micromouse.ca/downloads.html

Andy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.