Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 81 bathrooms I'm bidding a job on with laminate flooring already in place that needs to be replaced with ceramic flooring. I am being supplied with the materials so all I need to figure out is the labor. I did some research online and came up with anywhere from $250 to $350 a bathroom. Is this a fair price or am I missing something? How would you bid this floor job?

·
Pro
2,859 Posts
Why you looking online for your numbers . Don't you know from running your Buiness what you need to make to stay in Buiness . Profit , overhead , etc . . . .

·
hack of all trades
1,144 Posts
If you're willing to take average price estimates from online calculators and not sure how to check those numbers against reality, a job that large could become a complete disaster. I would start with some smaller flooring jobs until you understand the factors involved.

·
Contractor of the Month
26,075 Posts
Use your brain, figure out how long it will take you, figure out how much you want to make per hour, figure out your expenses and overhead, all a little fudge room.

·
Super Moderator
11,331 Posts
Thank you for posting on ContractorTalk.com. Straight pricing questions are frowned upon here, as are 'Going Rate' questions. If you are a contractor seeking advice regarding your pricing structure, the Moderators of this forum would like to direct you to this thread: "Pricing, Estimating and Success".

ContractorTalk.com is designed for professional contractors to discuss issues and topics related to the construction and remodeling industries.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. This thread has been closed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.