Since I mostly do "old work", I've come up with quick and easy solutions to most cable fishing problems. There's one that continues to plague me. Drilling the top plate of an exterior wall where the roof framing rests on that wall. There's just darned little room between the top plate and the roof sheathing. I've tried the "pathfinder" type of bit to try drilling a curved hole. I've used shortie bits in right angled drills. There doesn't seem to be an easy solution to this problem. While it's certainly possible to do, there doesn't seem to be an "easy" mehtod... yet. I just thought I'd post the puzzle just to see if someone has already solved this.