Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Masonry Contractor
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a better way to find names and addresses of homeowners on any given street? Other than whitepages reverse address.

I might be totally missing something here. . . But I was searching hard the other day for a better source for this. . . Couldn't find anything better than whitepages which is kind of a pain in the buns.

·
Talking Head
5,388 Posts
A lot of the towns in RI are on Vision Appraisal. Just google "vision appraisal townname" and see if you get there. It's a pretty easy system.

Some of the towns are also on the GIS database which is a bit trickier to use but great for me when preparing a permit app as I can download the plat to scale and just mark up the new structure on my computer vs. drawing it in by hand.

East Greenwich is in the dark ages so neither of these will help you in your hometown. I know Warwick, South Kingstown, North Kingstown and Narragansett are on Vision Appraisal.

GIS allows you to click on a map so it's better for targeting specific properties.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Ask a local realtor.... they will likely be aware of a service (often from title companies) that will easily be downloadable to a Word labels function.

Around here, they are free and updated every two months.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts