Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey anyone know the number for this trim? 3 1/2 wide I know its considered base. Its what is already in my house and I like the look of it.

ForumRunner_20140430_192945.jpg

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Never seen base like that.It is casing around these parts .Sorry I don't know the number.Left my catalog from my millwork place at a customers the other day.I think it is in there. Some style of ranch.

·
topsail's trimcat
5,026 Posts
morning, thats only similar in the edge profile, the one in question has two sections that have a profile,,

ive installed similar from home depot as well, when we did it we added a backband to it

http://www.vintagemouldings.ca/prodlist.php?cid=5 thats the casing catalogue from my trim supplier

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
My moulding catalog has that exact profile.

Its listed as WM-331W Its saying its 11/16" thick and 3 1/2" wide.

Then they also have the 2 1/2" wide version which is WM-331

Dave

·
Finish Carpenter
4,999 Posts
The only problem with that is the visible seam on the edge, as opposed to a real back band that goes all the way to the wall.

Yeah, but if your trying to match what is there and that is what they did... you could have it milled up by a local shop as one pc.

Where is the OP located?

·
Finish Carpenter
4,999 Posts
This is where I get knives from. A bit on the spend side but Tim is fast and professional. I just sent him two photos of a profile I want done (with a tape so he could size it) and a half hour later I had the PDF drawing in my inbox. Knife might even be cut and shipped today. That process normally takes a few days with him but still.

ForumRunner_20140505_090143.jpg

http://www.customouldingknives.com

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Im in hbg pa area . I can get it through crak air but i couldn't remember the name. But its the one piece.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts