Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello
my name is well, tania, (i have to write in small sorry i have carpal tunnel syndrom in my left hand so thats why, anyone ever had that? its sooo painfull and annoying cause my fingers are constant asleep :rolleyes: )
i am from germany moved to virginia last summer. i`ve been to school to become a painter, yes in germany everyone goes to school for everything. so compare to here we dont have a whole lot of painters or workers that dont know a whole lot.... well not trying to be rude just you cant pick up a paint brush and say `i am a painter :cheesygri `
but everyone can learn, so do i. well i started to paint and stick wallpapers and so with 17 and now i am 26. i worked with big companies and just with one other person who tought me a lot. i have always enjoyed doing creative things and well you should go for what you`re good at :cheesygri
i have a three year old prinzess that holds the houserules in her hands and one sweet husband.
i have never seen a person that likes pink this much, my daughter...
i would like to have my own little paintcompany, and hope i will get some ideas and help from experts like you here :cheesygri .
besides my job i love to fix things and take rides with my husband on his harley untill i get my own ;) i love to drive and just enjoy my family.
i love german food and miss it incredibly. so much about me, i am glad i found this forum and hope to get lot`s of help

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Were glad to have you tania (lower case ;))

I think you will be able to get a lot of answers here on starting your own painting business. Good Luck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts