Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, as of a few hours ago, my third website was launched. It took three tries in order to have one properly done and it was done by one of the members here.

My biggest regret was not having it completed sooner but I have loyalty issues where I tend to stick with people longer than I should which ended up hurting my business on the website end of things. After talking with a few others who had their site completed by the same guy, I decided it was time to part ways with my old website and old company I was working with and jump in with both feet.

We have a lot of work to do in regards to SEO type of stuff mainly due to the penalties I was given because the old guys I used never really knew what they were doing. I have no doubt in time that my small investment in the website will bring in plenty of revenue.

Anyways, it should be fairly simple for everyone to figure out how to get to my site by searching my profile. I prefer not to link it here. Feel free to take a look.

·
Registered
Custom
13,689 Posts
Great site... the only thing I don't like is how much scrolling you have to do to see the whole first page... nice...:thumbsup:

·
Pro
2,859 Posts
I'm no tech guy or websites guru . But to me it's to busy . To much info on main page in your face . Hide it in different pages . But what do I know I don't have a website .

·
Registered
7,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
skillman said:
I'm no tech guy or websites guru . But to me it's to busy . To much info on main page in your face . Hide it in different pages . But what do I know I don't have a website .
Isn't info supposed to be in your face so you don't have to dig for it?

What would you hide?

·
Registered
7,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
KAP said:
Great site... the only thing I don't like is how much scrolling you have to do to see the whole first page... nice...:thumbsup:
On my iPad the whole page shows, on my desktop, about 2/3rds.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts