1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Duke
14,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every fricken' page I go to today has this:

"How to get more out of your Mexican worker"

http://fivemexicanworkertips.com/

"My name is Emeric McCleary. I’m a first generation U.S. born Mexican-American."

McCleary? A Mexican name? :blink:

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
More.....

I am not sure if this 1/2 Irish and 1/2 Hispanic man is not doing more damage than good, although his tips may come in handy if you Legal Hispanic workers or any other culture, for that matter.

Ed

His Blog Site:

http://www.mexicanworkertips.com/

Thanks for coming by. Yes, I'm half-Mexican and I write this blog for U.S. employers of Mexican labor (Central American labor, too). If you've never employed Mexican or Central American workers, it's impossible for you to understand the frustration of honest employers managing their priceless Hispanic workforce by trial & error. Guessing and offending. This site is especially for employers that would rather know and respect instead of guess and offend.

Last time I checked with my Green Industry clients, no one had a parking lot full of Americans looking for work.

“You can take the Mexican out of Mexico, but you can’t take Mexico out of the Mexican.”

I just received an email from U.S. Immigration , and I’m editing , “an immigration bill would likely get proposed for all the illegals by end of ‘09, but because guest worker programs (like H-2B) take jobs from U.S. citizens, any legislation is unlikely to include favorable guest worker legislation.”

Regardless of whether you use H-2B or not, are they saying the millions of illegals don’t take jobs from U.S. citizens, but the tiny population of guest workers do? I thought Americans won’t do any of these jobs?

I forgot, pardon me for not letting my Berkeley education speak out, illegals and guest workers aren’t allowed to do the same kind of work. Furthermore, Americans relish the opportunity to work at the same exact jobs as a legal H-2B guest worker.

Hold my forehead while I vomit. Do they think we are that stupid?

Last time I checked with my Green Industry clients, no one had a parking lot full of Americans looking for work.

Furthermore, I read our Nation’s largest labor unions A.F.L.-C.I.O. and “Change to Win” launched their Obama Immigration support a couple of weeks ago and are now officially in bed with Obama. As if they weren’t already having a victory cigarette. Blowing smoke at the true Green Industry and small businesses like you and me.

Of course, if you’re an H-2B user, you already know the labor unions hate your guts because they aren’t getting a piece of that action…so you must be an evil employer…maybe even a Reaganite!

Even if you’re a Lib, please explain what’s going on. I’ll put the comment up so everyone can understand. Come on, let’s hold the truth stick together. No bongs though. Those poor, albeit fun, choices stayed in my Berkeley college days.

So…are we preparing the table for the next generation of union entitlement?

How do you feel about this? Leave me a comment.

·
semi-skilled laborer
2,075 Posts
Every fricken' page I go to today has this:

"How to get more out of your Mexican worker"

http://fivemexicanworkertips.com/

"My name is Emeric McCleary. I’m a first generation U.S. born Mexican-American."

McCleary? A Mexican name? :blink:
Like Carlos O'Kelly.
I think there is an Irish sounding Mexican Restraunt in Auburn Indiana also, Warner will know which one when he reads this.

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
And now, for the amazing offer, you can choose the Full Pinayta or just the Basic Taco

Read more below.....

Ed

http://moremexicanworkertips.com/

or in his words.....

Your investment for the "Mexican Worker Secrets Magic Piñata"... including everything I've described here, which retails for $2,765...
is just $997.

or

If you're not yet ready or able, to swing for the entire "Magic Piñata"... I can't read your mind like Kreskin. But I do not want you to go away and make the same avoidable mistakes. (Remember the definition of insanity).
So I've adjusted my recommended package... and produced a "mid-level" option you may find better suited to your budget:
Option #2: "The Basic Taco Plate"
The Basic Taco Plate includes...
Everything in the Magic Piñata minus: the 60 minutes of private consultation, the Landscaper 2 Audio CD set Spanish-English Instant Commands, Words and Phrases, the "How to Motivate Mexican Workers" Live Seminar Audio CD, and the Audio CD "Loco Mexican Slang, Phrases and Sayings."
A total value of $1,874.
And it's yours, today, for $697.

or finally, for those on a budget plan.....

STOP. Now If you are looking for an Introductory Level taste of what Mexican Worker Secrets can do for you. Perhaps you haven't even employed any Mexican workers and you just want to get a head start, I have a third "baby steps" option for you. Value of $475. Minimal investment of $97. Same NO BRAINER Double Plus Guarantee.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Framerman, Thats funny I saw the same crap all last night. I was gonna post about it but never did. I was gonna email that guy and tell him what a piece of sh*t he his :laughing:

Dave

·
semi-skilled laborer
2,075 Posts
Yeah Poncho Kelly, ever eat there?
The best mexican food is made by illegals, its like a catch 22, if you eat at the illegals restraunt you are encouraging them, but if you eat at the other places it is like the mexican style TV dinners Banquet makes.
We had an Ethiopian restraunt here for a minute, but I guess nobody wanted to pay for an empty plate so it is a coney dog place now.

·
I like Green things
23,001 Posts
Yeah Poncho Kelly, ever eat there?
We had an Ethiopian restraunt here for a minute, but I guess nobody wanted to pay for an empty plate so it is a coney dog place now.
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Nope never ate there. It is closed and for sale now though.

I am not a huge mexican food fan. Seems to cause #2 problems.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts