Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

My old lady is gonna be home soon! Can ya help me out ?

9K views 38 replies 30 participants last post by  mike gunderson 
#1 ·
OK... One thing led to another. I was sitting there minding my own business. And then this happened. It was'nt my bike..... nope. But I guess thats irrelevant. So.... whats the best way to clean this up. Fumes ain't no problem (got the windows open). I'm hoping for a satin finish. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
You got a three wheeler in the other room too?

#7 ·
12'x16' Persian rug for her early Christmas present. Or spill a gallon of white ceiling paint and tell her you wanted to surprise her by painting the room, but had a mishap.:whistling

#13 ·
Break the back window and leave when she calls tell her you know nothing about it and she should call the police right away. Better yet you can get home sooner.
She will be so happy to see you rushing to protect her from the hells angles that broke in and trashed your house.

#15 ·
Ya, I've tried that before. It doesn't work. They won't believe you.

#18 ·
Ya, they give you the silent treatment thinking that it is a bad thing. Sometimes you think they might catch on and just talk to you non stop, now that would be punishment.:laughing:

#28 ·
Reminds me of the movie 'Weird Science'....maybe he can just put a bra on his head, wire up a barbie doll to his computer and poof, a hottie walks out of the closet and cleans the mess up:clap:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.