Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
strat hd
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK... One thing led to another. I was sitting there minding my own business. And then this happened. It was'nt my bike..... nope. But I guess thats irrelevant. So.... whats the best way to clean this up. Fumes ain't no problem (got the windows open). I'm hoping for a satin finish. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
51,938 Posts
Ever think about black paint !! :laughing:

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
51,938 Posts
You got a three wheeler in the other room too?

·
KemoSabe
14,233 Posts
OK... One thing led to another. I was sitting there minding my own business. And then this happened. It was'nt my bike..... nope. But I guess thats irrelevant. So.... whats the best way to clean this up. Fumes ain't no problem (got the windows open). I'm hoping for a satin finish. Thanks in advance.
12'x16' Persian rug for her early Christmas present. Or spill a gallon of white ceiling paint and tell her you wanted to surprise her by painting the room, but had a mishap.:whistling

·
Registered
996 Posts
Break the back window and leave when she calls tell her you know nothing about it and she should call the police right away. Better yet you can get home sooner.
She will be so happy to see you rushing to protect her from the hells angles that broke in and trashed your house.

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
51,938 Posts
Ya, I've tried that before. It doesn't work. They won't believe you.

·
remodeler
40 Posts
Whenever I use it with my wife she realizes that she is talking to an idiot and just drops it. She just quits talking to me for a few days. Sometimes I fail to see a down side.

·
Banned
154 Posts
If you were actually involved in that :notworthy

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
51,938 Posts
Whenever I use it with my wife she realizes that she is talking to an idiot and just drops it. She just quits talking to me for a few days. Sometimes I fail to see a down side.
Ya, they give you the silent treatment thinking that it is a bad thing. Sometimes you think they might catch on and just talk to you non stop, now that would be punishment.:laughing:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts