7690 Views 14 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  RenaissanceR
$65.00 per hour
$75.00 per hour if you watch
$85.00 per hour if you ask questions
$100.00 per hour if you help
$125.00 per hour if you say "it's an easy job"
$135.00 per hour if you complain
$150.00 per hour if you did the job, then called us to fix it
$0.00 per hour, including free instruction if we're working on the Swedish Bikini Teams summer home.

A little fun for a Monday Morning
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
$500 per hour if U sue?? ... :whistling
:thumbsup: I really like the upcharge when they say "It's an easy job"...:thumbup:

Greg
$65.00 per hour
$0.00 per hour, including free instruction if we're working on the Swedish Bikini Teams summer home.

rates

What do you charge if the owner says:
"It's not a major change but I was thinking...."
Awesome!!!:thumbsup:
$65.00 per hour

What about the PITA customer factor.
Add 100% :clap:
great entry into the forums man:thumbup:

this should be a sticky and used in lieu of tree fiddy for now on:laughing:
Hahahaa - that was awesome!
I once had a guy who wanted me to put steel roofing on for him, I was working across the street from his house. When I told him how long it would be before I could get to it, he made the comment that it was easy to do and wouldn't take me that long and would I just come and do it right away. I just looked at him and said, "Well, if it's so easy and quick why don't you get started today, you'll be finished before I'm done with this house." That was the end of that.
Some of the most harebrained schemes start out with the phrase "All you have to do is..."
I also like the ones that go along the lines of "Would it not be easier if you were to do it like this"

Um obviously if it was easier and I could do it, I probably would. The job is hard enough on its own, I dont want to make it and more difficult but thanks for the input.
I like the reponse of "It didn't take that long when they did it on that TV show".
exactly !
i also like the ones that go along the lines of "would it not be easier if you were to do it like this"

um obviously if it was easier and i could do it, i probably would. The job is hard enough on its own, i dont want to make it and more difficult but thanks for the input.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.