Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$65.00 per hour
$75.00 per hour if you watch
$85.00 per hour if you ask questions
$100.00 per hour if you help
$125.00 per hour if you say "it's an easy job"
$135.00 per hour if you complain
$150.00 per hour if you did the job, then called us to fix it
$0.00 per hour, including free instruction if we're working on the Swedish Bikini Teams summer home.

A little fun for a Monday Morning

·
General Contractor
42 Posts
$65.00 per hour
$0.00 per hour, including free instruction if we're working on the Swedish Bikini Teams summer home.

:thumbsup: I really like the upcharge when they say "It's an easy job"...:thumbup:

Greg

·
Full Service Renovations
1,318 Posts
$65.00 per hour

Awesome!!!:thumbsup:

·
Mickey
105 Posts
I once had a guy who wanted me to put steel roofing on for him, I was working across the street from his house. When I told him how long it would be before I could get to it, he made the comment that it was easy to do and wouldn't take me that long and would I just come and do it right away. I just looked at him and said, "Well, if it's so easy and quick why don't you get started today, you'll be finished before I'm done with this house." That was the end of that.

·
Registered
7,181 Posts
I also like the ones that go along the lines of "Would it not be easier if you were to do it like this"

Um obviously if it was easier and I could do it, I probably would. The job is hard enough on its own, I dont want to make it and more difficult but thanks for the input.

·
Registered
177 Posts
i also like the ones that go along the lines of "would it not be easier if you were to do it like this"

um obviously if it was easier and i could do it, i probably would. The job is hard enough on its own, i dont want to make it and more difficult but thanks for the input.

exactly !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts