Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
GC/carpenter
44,240 Posts
How do you know it's your favorite, you still haven't used it? :laughing: nice gun by the way, I think.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Decks, it's just positive thinking, It had the best reviews of all the Siding/Fencing coil nailers, comes with a case, single fire or bump fire, not bad on the weight, carries more nails than my Paslode PMP's, so I don't have to reload as often. The nails are cheaper! I don't have anymore wood fences scheduled for this year so it will be after the New Year before it gets a real test. But everybody says it's the best in it's class so I think it'll be my new favorite Nail gun and if it is I'll buy 3 more this spring. 2 per crew!:thumbup:

·
GC/carpenter
44,240 Posts
Sprtman said:
Decks, it's just positive thinking, It had the best reviews of all the Siding/Fencing coil nailers, comes with a case, single fire or bump fire, not bad on the weight, carries more nails than my Paslode PMP's, so I don't have to reload as often. The nails are cheaper! I don't have anymore wood fences scheduled for this year so it will be after the New Year before it gets a real test. But everybody says it's the best in it's class so I think it'll be my new favorite Nail gun and if it is I'll buy 3 more this spring. 2 per crew!:thumbup:
Well sounds like you did your homework, I don't think you can go wrong with Makita. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
268 Posts
What is the price? I just got a few bostich n66 I like it but wish it would shoot 3" nails, works great for wood siding & facia board gives a hand nail look

·
Registered
349 Posts
That Makita is a great gun. Dropped ours 25 feet off the roof of the last addition I did on to the pavers below. Still no issues with it :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts