1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Everyone has to start somewhere:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
Looks good Mike, get some photos after all the plantings are done, right now it looks a bit out of place. It needs to soften up a bit with plantings G

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have many years exp. as stonemason would be very proud of that. its nice work. would not be inclined to show my first few stone jobs ha ha.

·
Registered
247 Posts
With that style of stone.. It's really good.. The mantle seems out of place

·
Registered
4 Posts
As a manufacturer of caststone your choice of real stone? for this application is perfect if I lost this job to you I would be the first to congratulate you

·
Registered
686 Posts
I had to read that again....it said "first fireplace"......not first time laying stone.....stone looks great....I'll give the fireplace a 5....not a fan of cheater style, and gotta have a closeup for a real critique....

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I had to read that again....it said "first fireplace"......not first time laying stone.....stone looks great....I'll give the fireplace a 5....not a fan of cheater style, and gotta have a closeup for a real critique....
thanks for the compliment. I'm guessing cheater style means having mortar joints? So is that a 5 out 10? I prefer the look of no mortar joints but one does have to make some money.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts