Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Duke
14,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mean seriously....look at the size of the prints they gave me! :w00t:

OK....I know that's corny. Architects building....who'd figure that one out huh?

Funny thing is I pulled out my tape measure and their measurements are wrong :laughing:

·
The Duke
14,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats pretty cool:laughing: I can't tell, is it painted onto the building? There is even shadows for the push pins.

Dave
It's all painted. The windows are real, the detail is painted. The pushpin and shadow is painted, though I never noticed that before you said it. The details at the top, all painted on. I'll take a side shot close up Monday.

You should write the real measurements with pencil colored paint in regular handwriting on top of his.:w00t:
Redline it! Good thinking!

·
Smart phone? Scan me!
2,137 Posts
so were you involved in the painting portion of this? This is one hell of a painting btw. It has REAL 3D effects to it, and that isn't just a painter who did it, it is a partial artist that put the REAL in that HUGE mural. KUDOS seriously!

·
The Duke
14,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
so were you involved in the painting portion of this? This is one hell of a painting btw. It has REAL 3D effects to it, and that isn't just a painter who did it, it is a partial artist that put the REAL in that HUGE mural. KUDOS seriously!
No, this is in the parking lot where I park for the day. I'm a block away. Just thought it was a neat thing to see.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts