Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Naked pictures of Rory's girlfriend

Votes: 21 75.0%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Preserving the Past
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wow! Time fly's by when your having fun. I've almost reached 3000 posts here on CT, I can hardly believe it.:thumbup:

To commemorate this milestone I thought it would be great to get your insights on what that 3000th post should be about. I still have some time before that comes so let me know what you think.

Vote in this very important poll:notworthy

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
55,686 Posts

·
KemoSabe
14,233 Posts
Yup, no way global warming will ever overule full global nudity. I'm predicting a landslide margin on this pole.:eek:I mean poll.:w00t::laughing:

·
DavidC
2,550 Posts
I didn't vote due to apathy. Superman is better at knocking stuff down than building. The global warming issue is over covered from either side. A good answer to "How much..." would be welcome, but not likely. Rory's girl photos are readily available thanks to Leo.

What you should really cover is how a guy can leave metro 'cuse and end up in very rural Vt. and run a successful contracting business. I'm thinking you have a story to tell.

Or maybe how you get to 3,000 posts without changing your screen identity a couple of times or without getting banned now and again.

Good Luck
Dave

·
Service & Repairs
4,001 Posts
No votes yet for "The effects of global warming in modern construction."

We could be making millions off that nonsense but we'd all rather see naked chicks instead. :thumbup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts