Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my actual 1st job with my own Lic. and stuff. An old friend and ex boss of mine is helping me get started, along with starting up his own bussiness again. And this is our 1st little project. ALOT of scraping and prep work, but a fun little project!

Attachments

·
Flooring Guru
2,794 Posts
Most likely not your last job either..

good lookin stuff!

As long as the before and after is in the right order :)

·
Banned
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just snapped a pic the second morning I got there, then snapped the other after we primed and caulked up the front.

Today we put a coat of SW Duration Exterior Satin Extra White on the front Porch and Trim. It is turning out to be alot nicer than the home owner ever thought!

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
That looks GREAT! Print pictures out like this and bring them to your next estimate. You will impress people with you details.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Good job. And keep taking pictures of your jobs. They come in handy for many purposes. I get a couple of every job for something.

best of luck
Don

·
Banned
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not sure if the Old House is gonna make it thru this IVAN coming here. Hopefully all that prep work wasn't for nothing! lol

·
Registered
137 Posts
MarvinJr said:
This is my actual 1st job with my own Lic. and stuff. An old friend and ex boss of mine is helping me get started, along with starting up his own bussiness again. And this is our 1st little project. ALOT of scraping and prep work, but a fun little project!

Marvin Jr. --Looks great--how long did it take you? I am working on a similar project.

Richie-C

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Marvin jr I see on your home page that you have a LLc.Why did you go LLc and how much to get it?Im thing about doing it.

·
Banned
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Amazingly the house made it thru unscratched!

As for the LLC, Since it is just me it was the easiest route I believe.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Marvin, that looks like a lota work, and worth it. How are you guys holding u[ out there? I'm in CA, I've heard you guys have loads of work ahead of ya.

·
Educated Applicator
386 Posts
Forgot the password to my old account, forgot I had posted these pics.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts