Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
That's a real deal, if it happens. I bought an item on Amazon and waited for over a month, for an item that was supposed to be delivered within a week. Then got an email from the seller stating the order was cancelled. BTW the price is now $170.00.

·
Registered
16,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rustyjames said:
That's a real deal, if it happens. I bought an item on Amazon and waited for over a month, for an item that was supposed to be delivered within a week. Then got an email from the seller stating the order was cancelled. BTW the price is now $170.00.
Its direct with amazon and not a 3rd party seller. I rarely by from 3rd party's on there as the item is rarely ever as described and most of the time used.

·
Registered
12,931 Posts
I ordered a Kreg Foreman from Amazon-$599.00, $200.00 less than anywhere else. Got an email 5 weeks latter telling me they were having trouble getting them. Asked if I wanted to cancel---nope. 2 days latter got an email confirmation it shipped. Just had to wait them out.

Tom

·
Super Moderator
11,328 Posts
Sorry guys I tried to adjust the first post to show price has changed but that stupid edit button has gone.
Fixed it for ya. :thumbsup:

$79 was a great deal. I'll update this thread when I get it.

·
Livin the dream...
6,624 Posts
Thanks for posting Barry. I missed the deal but always appreciate the heads up. Don't be shy about starting a thread when you see a deal like that. Lots of us appreciate it.

·
Livin the dream...
6,624 Posts
I ordered a Kreg Foreman from Amazon-$599.00, $200.00 less than anywhere else. Got an email 5 weeks latter telling me they were having trouble getting them. Asked if I wanted to cancel---nope. 2 days latter got an email confirmation it shipped. Just had to wait them out.

Tom
Snap Tom. That was a deal. I've never seen one of those that cheap before. Was it a certain time of the year?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts