Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i am getting ready to move. The GOV takes care of the movers, but you have to wait around for them. They were supose to be here at 0800 they finally showed up at 0930. Nothing like burning day light.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
So i am getting ready to move. The GOV takes care of the movers, but you have to wait around for them. They were supose to be here at 0800 they finally showed up at 0930. Nothing like burning day light.
It's free. Deal with it.;)
Agree with Cdat....it all works out.
My son will be making his first move as head of household (newly married to boot). Myself I made 5 with the military and none of them were excruciating. Nothing lost and I don't believe ever had anything serious broke. Even if you do have something broke they have insurance tha covers it.....Hope you had pics of the more expensive, easily broken stuff, just in case of course:laughing: Good luck

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
will definately be frequenting bosie. not much in MNT Home. Not to woried about the move but it is very boring. i am more so concerned with the 6 day drive to ID from MS.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FYI: A 6 day supply of beef jerky doesn't take up that much room :thumbsup:
dude i would be so constipated by the end i don't want to think about it

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Definitely not 6 days, although getting out of MS and Arkasas can be slow.

Just go west, then north and then west. If you keep your long runs out of the mountains and on the great plains the miles are not that long.

We once went elk hunting in MT and drove from Minneapolis/St. Paul to western border and then across the Dakotas. When we hit the MT border, we were half way there. MT was one of the last states with a speed limit that was "reasonable and proper" (if the weather is good and the car & tires are good many things are reasonable).

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
WoW... looks so Yummy Delicious !!!... :eek:.. reminds me.. I must buy some today 2 satisfy my drencing thirst... :shutup: 4 mouth watering :w00t:... & chewy dripping good!!.. :whistling:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Buy your Buffalo and antelope jerky after you turn north.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
How many miles a day are you supposed to be driving 5-600?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
we are only supose to do about 350 a day but i tend to do 500-600

1 - 16 of 16 Posts