Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
I try, not vey good at it.......
Dang Sway, you promised you wouldn't post that pic of me, you know that was an ax ci dent, dayum, I almost dropped my beer, Keyword: almost. :thumbup:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Been riding for years. Rode from NH to Sturgis twice. First time kept going ended up as far as Arches National Park in Moab UT. Did about 7000 mile in 19 days.

Here are some pics from Laconia, NH, wife with Billy Lane and me with Indian Larry.

Bike pics 001.jpg

Bike pics 002.jpg

Bike pics 003.jpg

·
strat hd
1,695 Posts
02 electra glide standard 102 hp. live to ride ride to live.
Last bike 2000 roadking.
Before that 1980 FLH CLASSIC from 1984 to 2000

·
Finish Carpenter
4,999 Posts
...I was just about to come in here and make a post like this... It looks to me like I am gonna get **** for what I am about to post...but here is the thing...seeing as we are all a random assortment of people here...I have an honest question to ask...why is it when I wave to other motorcycles about half the time the "Harley" bikes won't wave back...? Yeah, its a Jap bike but still...what gives...

ANYWHO, here is what I got....2003 Honda CBR 600RR....I will put up before and after photos

Looked like this when I bought it....

and now it looks like this,

I also miss the days of riding in the dirt.....

·
Registered
313 Posts
...I was just about to come in here and make a post like this... It looks to me like I am gonna get **** for what I am about to post...but here is the thing...seeing as we are all a random assortment of people here...I have an honest question to ask...why is it when I wave to other motorcycles about half the time the "Harley" bikes won't wave back...? Yeah, its a Jap bike but still...what gives...

ANYWHO, here is what I got....2003 Honda CBR 600RR....I will put up before and after photos

Looked like this when I bought it....

and now it looks like this,

I also miss the days of riding in the dirt.....
Because they are posers and losers. :mad:
I will wave at all, I have been riding my whole life, I did not start when it became "cool". Started with dirt bikes. I went more towards HD because of my Aunts and Uncles. My uncle had Triumphs and my aunts boyfriend had HD's. Loved em ever scince. :thumbup:

All riders should stick together, lat least for political reasons, but that is not for this forum :shutup:

41 - 60 of 97 Posts