Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Right now I am "between motorcycles." ;)

My first bike looked like this:

Honda 1982 CM 450E

My second bike looked like this:

Honda GL 1200 Standard

Third was a 1982 Honda CB750, chopped in the rear by a real amateur, with a custom tank. The bike looked cool, but was a drag to ride. Boring, no power, handled like one of these:

My wish list?

Good:

Better:

BEST:

·
Registered
359 Posts

·
A big wannabe
151 Posts
That bonneville is beautiful!!!

I fall into the "always have always will" catagory. It is a passion!! Sucks to hear about the couple rear endings! When ever I'm on the street I am in full defensive mode! Cagers never pay attention! When slowing down or completely stopped I am looking at my mirrors with a pre-planned exit path for that very reason!!! I know there are different situations that you cannot avoid, but I try to catch all the one's that I can!!

My end game is to travel different countries on motorbike!!

·
Banned
337 Posts
:thumbsup:Yes! I like every bike I've seen in these posts. Currently riding 06 KLR 650 dualsport, fully farkled, ATGATT. Past rides-85 KL600, 97 KTM rxc620, 00 Vulcan 800A-5, 92 Yamaha XT600, 82 CB750 chopper, Trail 70. 11 yr old rides a 88cc pit bike with tons of mods. Ride On!

·
Flooring Guru
2,794 Posts
I have a 650 custom V-Star. Had it for a few years. I enjoy it so much I have not considered an upgrade to a bigger bike, but that day will come.
Kinda lame because in Alaska here is only about 4 months of riding...but the midnight sun makes up for it...and the view....

·
Registered
359 Posts
I have a 650 custom V-Star. Had it for a few years. I enjoy it so much I have not considered an upgrade to a bigger bike, but that day will come.
Kinda lame because in Alaska here is only about 4 months of riding...but the midnight sun makes up for it...and the view....

My nephew is there in Alaska for a bit longer, then off to Korea, he loves it there in Alaska, asked to borrow one of my bikes, :eek:fftopic:, nope, I tell him, buy your own & you will understand.. He is seriously planning on moving there once out of the Air Force. I believe he is closing on a place there in the next few weeks before leaving for his next tour. It takes awhile to adjust to all that daylight time, but he says once ya do it, it is great... And he does send some beautiful pics home.
Ride safe & enjoy

·
Handle It!
9,588 Posts

Nice lookin' for an "Out of the Box" bike!

·
Flooring Guru
2,794 Posts
I found that a blue tooth fits real well (smaller model) and you can answer the phone and talk and nobody can tell your on the bike.
I stopped doing that though as I like to concentrate fully on the road and others around me.
But it was interesting for awhile at least.

21 - 40 of 97 Posts