Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was just one of those days where I couldn't just push through. It doesn't happen often but my head just wasn't in it today. I just bought a new compressor that wasn't working and I am also in the process of doing a bit of a new business adventure. Tomorrow will be a better day.:thumbup:

·
Pro
2,859 Posts
C2projects said:
Today was just one of those days where I couldn't just push through. It doesn't happen often but my head just wasn't in it today. I just bought a new compressor that wasn't working and I am also in the process of doing a bit of a new business adventure. Tomorrow will be a better day.:thumbup:
What the new business venture .

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As of right now I am doing a bunch of basement framing (frostwalls/developments) It's pretty low risk the guy gets all the basements from a well known builder in this area. My only challenge from day to day is time trials.

The new venture is I want to get back into framing houses. I have done this in the past, however I was alone and struggled finding someone who is reliable and the people who did show up I felt like I spent more time babysitting than getting anything done. With that said this time I am wanting to find someone to partner up with. So right now I have a couple builders who are interested in giving me some houses I just need to find that guy who I can partner with.

·
Young-Guy Framer
551 Posts
As of right now I am doing a bunch of basement framing (frostwalls/developments) It's pretty low risk the guy gets all the basements from a well known builder in this area. My only challenge from day to day is time trials.

The new venture is I want to get back into framing houses. I have done this in the past, however I was alone and struggled finding someone who is reliable and the people who did show up I felt like I spent more time babysitting than getting anything done. With that said this time I am wanting to find someone to partner up with. So right now I have a couple builders who are interested in giving me some houses I just need to find that guy who I can partner with.
If I wasn't happy with my current gig and two provinces east, I'd give you a shout. There's still a few of us out there who have a clue what we're doing and want to show up everyday for a hard day's work. Best of luck in finding one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.